The Myth of the Muttering Madman is a project in self-realization.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

US sends bombs to Israel

Have a look at Bush rushes bombs to Israel.

Three paragraphs stood out for me:

Citing American officials who spoke on condition of anonymity, the Times said on Saturday that the decision to ship the weapons quickly came after relatively little debate within the White House.
The report said that the news threatens to anger Arab governments and others who could perceive Washington as aiding Israel in the manner that Iran has armed Hezbollah.
The arms shipment has not been announced publicly. The officials who described the decision by George Bush's administration to rush the munitions included employees of two government agencies.

Well that's pretty much the whole article, but you get the idea. I don't trust myself to say anything else. I'm too fucking angry.

No comments:

about me