I keep losing my virginity every time I go out lately. These strange little homeless men come in from the rain and rip it from my jugular. It's vulgar and it leaves me in a quivering heap for minutes aftewards. Beer bellied men howl with laughter at me on my knees clutching my gaping throat in the middle of any given pub on Crown St. Then these strange little homeless men swallow it whole, like giblets, and run back out into the downpour. It only happens when it rains. It's something about the water, but I haven't worked it out yet.
The Myth of the Muttering Madman is a project in self-realization.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (139)
- Attention span?
- Good and Evil
- a u·nique space
- Totally dope y'all
- US sends bombs to Israel
- Sydney against Israel
- The Zune censorship stew and Zen of Palm
- Boring photographs and pussy
- Losing my virginity
- Not knowing not to know not how to...
- Nice light bulb
- I'm loving my job. Hindsight is 20-20.
- A day in the life of
- HaAhaA! This blog has been HAXED!!!! You stupid...
- Whoosh goes the Fat Viking
- YouOS is WOW!
- Barthes excerpts
- Someone needs to get back to basics...
- When is someone going to hold Israel accountable?
- "Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" ...
- ▼ July (22)