The Myth of the Muttering Madman is a project in self-realization.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'd almost forgotten about

the little browser that couldn't.

I was reading an article this morning and found myself wrinkling my nose and dumbly mouthing What the...? Having used Firefox pretty much exclusively on PC since it's release and Safari on my mac (when it was still alive and kicking) I've gone and forgotten about security vulnerabilities in browsers for the most part. Apparently this flaw also affects IE 7 Beta 2 preview aswell. Looks like they've really solved their security problems at Microsoft.

In other news, Microsoft has delayed it's consumer version of Vista again (anyone who can recite all Vista versions in less than 10 seconds deserves a medal). Apparently we can all look forward to further security enhancements as a result. Whoopee.

Well, that being said I'm off to close all the firefox browser windows I have open. 99% CPU usage for a bunch of tabbed windows just doesn't make much sense to me either. Bah, Humbug!

No comments:

about me