I used to suffer from Alice in Wonderland syndrome when I was a kid. Stumbled across this, this morning - had NO idea other people had experienced this. Didn't affect me for long (a few years), and only generally at night when I was trying to go to sleep - but the description fits perfectly (self diagnosis and all). Totally flipping out right now :)
The Myth of the Muttering Madman is a project in self-realization.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
- Hammer Filesystem, ZFS, DragonFlyBSD
- Lights, camera, action!
- The Milford Track
- Mirrors my thoughts on the whole conflict.
- Building git on OS X 10.5
- CNN doesn't get it.
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome
- Strapping Young Lad
- The Presets - Girl and The Sea
- The Presets - Are you the one?
- lift+scala == good webapps
- Wellington Harbour
- Let's From Some Loud Unworld's Most Rightful Wrong...
- Clown in the Moon
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2007 (139)