I'm continually trying to understand what all the signs mean. I watch everyone pointing, their mouths agape, some people sweat, and their eyes quiver deep in their socket seats. I follow the path splayed out before me, but it's really just a miscommunication and a series of poorly judged at signals.
The Myth of the Muttering Madman is a project in self-realization.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
- ► 2008 (76)
- Some fool is attempting to read a book a week in 2...
- Joyce on Jesus
- Writing programs to solve a problem is something a...
- I still cry over you.
- Old drafts in blogger don't often make sense
- It's official.. I'm educated.
- Beauty and truth in physics
- A day audit
- Bug Labs
- Advice on learning Lisp
- ▼ December (13)